TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE
The information contained on www.myhomebuild.net.au (“the Website”) is owned by MyHomeBuild Pty Ltd (“MyHomeBuild”). In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are a reference to MyHomeBuild and includes our related entities.
In using this Website and the information contained within it, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or the information contained in this Website (without notice) at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published on this Website, MyHomeBuild does not provide any guarantees regarding the accuracy of the content presented in this Website. All information provided by us on this Website is general information and is not in any way to be construed as advice.
In addition, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide on the Website is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure.
Subject to any terms or conditions implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost, or expense (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this Website or any linked website or your reliance on any information published on or accessed through this Website.
You should make your own enquiries and seek independent advice, including but not limited to legal and financial advice, from relevant professionals before acting or relying on any information or material contained on our Website.
MyHomeBuild owns the copyright in the material contained in this Website. No part of this Website may be reproduced, adapted, stored, distributed, printed, displayed, performed, published, communicated or transmitted in any form or by any means or process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or by storage in an information retrieval device or system) without the specific written consent of MyHomeBuild. All rights reserved. Note further that information contained herein from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party.
3D ELEVATIONS AND PHOTOGRAPHY
3D photography of elevations and facades shown on our website, are for illustration purposes only.
STANDARD FOOTINGS INCLUSIONS
Standard footings included:
Beam size 450w x 200w, 1 x N16 bar top and bottom to Engineers’ specification.
Including 100mm thick slab, reinforced with SL72 mesh, and up to 200mm of cut and fill.
Standard Inclusions listed on this Website are subject to change without notice. Please contact our Building Consultant for pricing and confirmation of Inclusions.
HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES
MyHomeBuild Pty Ltd do not own the land shown in house and land packages. You are advised to engage your own independent professional consultant, to ensure the land is suitable for construction of a new dwelling. Plans shown may not be suited to the land and are indictive only. You acknowledge and indemnify MyHomeBuild against any claims now or in the future relating to the land.
The advertised price for house and land packages will vary depending on upgrades of selections, council requirements, encumbrances, engineering, and allowances listed within the package. Once the allowances are confirmed the price may rise or fall.
If retaining walls are required for the land, it will be the purchaser’s responsibility to seek the necessary approvals and arrange the installation of retaining walls. House and land packages are subject to the appropriate council approvals, and pricing is subject to change.
Please confirm with the Building Consultant, the actual Inclusions in the house and land package. Items such as rock, soil classification, landscaping, stormwater system, paths, and driveways, fencing, BAL ratings, facades, or additional items not mentioned including associated fees, are not included unless specified.
25-YEAR STRUCTURAL GUARANTEE
At MyHomeBuild every home we build is engineered, and approved to the National Construction Code (NCC). Therefore, we are happy to extend your Structural guarantee to 25 years for your own peace of mind. The structural guarantee will commence from practical completion.
What is covered in the 25-year structural guarantee
- The 25-year structural guarantee is only valid for the first initial client that purchased the home from MyHomeBuild Pty Ltd, and is not transferable.
- MyHomeBuild will rectify any structural elements that are failing for the purpose intended, such as, structural timbers, steel in wall, engineered steel beams, roof framing, concrete slab foundation, strip footings, that suffer a structural failure as determined by a structural engineer, category 3 or higher.
- Your obligations as the owners are to ensure your home, footings, and foundations are maintained as per the engineers’ recommendations and documentation provided.
- Please refer to and comply with the CSIRO information sheet regarding foundation maintenance, and footing performance specified in the homeowner’s guide (as supplied in your handover pack) Failure to adhere to this information sheet will void your 25-year structural guarantee.
What is not covered in the 25-year structural guarantee
- Minor cracking of concrete slab as per AS2870.
- Any damage caused by drought, storms, flooding, cyclones, fire, trees, roots or plant growth, earthquakes, paths not sloping away from the home, or any other act of God. (Please ensure you have the appropriate insurance to cover these items.)
- Structural changes to the original contracted working drawings after handover, such as renovations, additions or extensions.
- Installation of swimming pools, cellars, major landscaping or earthworks.
- Anything else beyond our control relating to site conditions after handover.
- Any circumstances that are unforeseen that we were not aware of.
- Structural failure not caused by our workmanship or materials.
- Neglect on your behalf by not maintaining your home.
- Poor drainage, damaged plumbing, electrical faults, or appliances not maintained properly.
*FIXED-PRICE HIA CONTRACT
Before signing the HIA Contract you will be presented with final pricing. The price presented is a fixed price as per the documentation and prior to any construction work being undertaken. This price may change as per the HIA Contract Terms and Conditions. Please see also section 4 of the HIA Contract: Extra Costs.
|FREE PERSONALISED INTERIOR DESIGN STYLING PACKAGE
Terms & Conditions
MyHomeBuild’s Free Personalised Interior Design Styling Package (Styling Package) is a limited offer and is valid until 30th June 2022.
The Styling Package is available to any MyHomeBuild customer who has a signed and fully-paid Preliminary Services Agreement (PSA), and has provided the applicable Package CODE.
The code must be provided upon signing the PSA.
MyHomeBuild’s Styling Package comprises up to 8 hours’ Free Personalised Interior Design Styling consultation, with a MyHomeBuild qualified Interior Designer, and can include any or all of the following:
Design Brief – Will form the foundation of your interior design project, outlining your objectives and what you wish to achieve by identifying your interior/exterior design style, providing a clear understanding of the requirements of your project.
Design Concept – Interior design concept translates the Design Brief and communicates themes, personality or style that include, but not limited to: colour, materials, texture, furnishing, soft furnishings, homewares, wall paper, fabrics, cushions, rugs, artwork, wall paper and lighting of your interior/exterior.
Inspiration Board – A bespoke Inspiration Board including the presentation of samples will be provided (subject to availability) including; paint, brick, external colorbond, tiles, floor coverings, stone benchtops, laminate joinery.
Digital Specification – All items above including but not limited to; furnishings, soft furnishings, homewares, wall paper, fabrics, cushions, rugs, artwork, wallpaper and lighting will be detailed within MyHomeBuild’s final Selection Document.
- If you wish to add additional Styling hours with qualified MyHomeBuild Interior Designer are requested, price will be provided upon application, and charged at an hourly rate.
- Additional hours are subject to Interior Designer availability.
Additional hours – billing
- If an HIA Contract has been entered into, additional hours will be raised as a Variation Order per the HIA Contract.
- If an HIA Contract has not been entered into, additional hours will be invoiced, and are payable within 7 days of the invoice date.
Hours – not included
- Travel time outside Adelaide’s metropolitan area will be deducted from the consultation time.
- Hours for amendments requested by the customer will be deducted from the consultation time.
- Offer is non redeemable for cash, credit, product or service, and is non-transferable.
- Limit to one consultation per Free Personalised Interior Design Styling Package.
- MyHomeBuild provides no warranty for any goods or services provided by the Interior Designer.
- Product selections or services outside Builder’s scope of work will be payable to 3rd parties directly.
- Any product or service changes must be made in writing.